Consultancy/Professional advice and problem solving whether you just need help in assessing your current situation, or require a full programme of support to implement actions and change.
How does Consultancy work?
First we need to talk through your situation, changes and current challenges.
Once we know what needs attention, have some ideas and we agree an outline brief, I can put an initial consultancy proposal together for you.
Whether it’s a short period of individual support, or a longer programme of change and development.
What types of project or change might this include?
Where there are people, you will need support. What we need to work out is what you need now, and it may help to consider some recent consultancy programmes that we have delivered:
- A full hospital review of service delivery and organisational re-design of the workforce that delivered savings of £1.3M to date, efficiency in working practices with a management team in place. All while taking care to fully engage with staff throughout a difficult consultation process.
- Support on several healthcare mergers and close down programmes requiring project management, supporting the HR team, redeployment advice and development for staff to minimise redundancies and ensure effective recruitment and transfer of staff.
- Full review of HR policies and practice for a small charity going through a major expansion and set up of a new facility.
What am I like to work with?
You can be sure you’ll experience the following when working with me, as I will:
- Always make sure we have clear outcomes agreed up front
- Work with you to agree the who, what, why and how, I won’t do it for you that’s not sustainable
- Say it as I see it and won’t make promises I can’t keep
- Be truly committed and flexible, I’m only a phone call or email away
- Be fun to work with, our relationship is really important and at the heart of our success.
Support that’s personal for you
You may already have a clear idea of what you want and need, or may just want some support to review and identify those requirements first. Either way I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further and that’s the first step.
Give me a call or send me an email and I look forward to hearing from you so I can start to deliver some credible consultancy in your workplace.
For more information on consultancy, click here